For the remainder of 2007, U.S. Cellular will continue to:
- Grow the number of postpay customers and expand market share in recently developed markets. No major new market launches are planned for 2007.
- Expand points of distribution in larger markets.
- Continue to add popular and profitable easyedge services.
- Add new handsets targeted at both consumer and business segments.
- Expand services in the 3G market trial in Milwaukee.
- Improve profitability and cash flow from operating activities.
Thank you to all U.S. Cellular associates
The results U.S. Cellular achieved in 2006 would not have been possible without the significant efforts of its 8,100 associates, who are dedicated to providing the best in customer service and network quality to our customers.
Customers expect it. And we deliver!
|John E. Rooney
Chief Executive Officer
|LeRoy T. Carlson, Jr.